The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- Montrose Furniture Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
- When you complete a brochure request or new dealer application, we need to know your name, company, mailing address, email address and telephone number. This allows us to contact you.
- We use your personal information to update you about our news and services. We will only contact you with your consent.
- Montrose Furniture Ltd do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details please contact us.
- If you have any questions about our privacy statement please contact us.